Friday, November 12, 2010

Friday friends






Every Friday, we Twitter people do something called Follow Friday. We mention the names of twitter folks that we enjoy following in the hopes that other people will choose to follow them, too.

But I realized that not everyone uses Twitter. So I've decided to do a version of Follow Friday right here on my little blog. Every Friday you'll find a little collage of my favorite shopkeepers featuring one of my favorite things from their shop. The list will change up week to week. These are ladies who are not only talented vintage and handmade mavens, but also really great people. I hope we can all find a way to support their work!

6 comments:

tree and kimball said...

i simply couldn't be in better company!! beyond flattered to be included in this beautiful blog post, dear duff. now must go look at that incredible skirt suit from adeline's attic in greater detail...! ♥

Karen/Small Earth Vintage said...

Aw, shucks! What a great idea, and I'm honored to be included in such fine company! Thank you, Duff. xo

lauren said...

I love you you little bunny boot you.

Huzzah! Vintage said...

this looks like the guest list to what could be a seriously fabulous dinner party ~ I'll bring the bourbon!

Maria Casteel said...

oh dear, i just cried a little. you are such a sweetie. thank you for this!

greatest friend said...

warmth has crept over me! thank you Duffy-bum (long story as to why that is an affectionate term) seriously though - your style, enthusiasm, kindness and wit inspire me on a daily basis. And I really feel blessed being in such amazing company here :) you rule.

Post a Comment