Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Modern mourning rings





The company Bell & Bird has a modern take on the Georgian/Victorian mourning bands I posted about yesterday. They sell "heritage rings" that resemble the style of  Georgian/Victorian mourning bands. Their 18K gold and enamel rings are not only suitable as remembrance pieces but also as sentimental tokens - celebrating the birth of a child, a wedding anniversary, etc. I really like the idea and I think the rings are very well done. I like the simple band the best.  

Images courtesy of Bell & Bird

2 comments:

GirlRural.com said...

Oh I love these. I really want one. Maybe if we have an adoption finalization date? One day! Haha

beritasemasa said...

Graceful written content on this blog is really useful for everyone same as I got to know. Difficult to locate relevant and useful informative blog as I found this one to get more knowledge but this is really a nice one.
Women choker necklaces Brisbane

Post a Comment