Sunday, April 14, 2013

Bracelets for summer


After I spotted my buddy and Etsy colleague extraordinaire Amy wearing a maxi skirt from Thief & Bandit I did what any girl would do and spent the next twenty minutes committing their shop contents to memory.

I'll have to think long and hard about whether god intended for me to wear their leggings. In the meantime, I'm thinking of picking up one of their bracelets (images linked!). The fabric and stud pieces are so fun and beg to be paired with a summer tan and a tank top.

P.S. The Thief & Bandit kiddo collection is also excellent. These leggings were made for Severen!
P.P.S. Amy stocks a great shop over at Wildfell Hall Vintage. Her vintage blouses are particularly swoony.

Images courtesy of Thief & Bandit

1 comment:

steph.kelley said...

"Paired with a summer tan," right on! That braided number is for me. Imagine, no sweaty wrists with these puppies on there. :) (Or...is that just me with my slap-bracelets??) xoxoxo

Post a Comment