Thursday, April 1, 2010

Suivez Moi!



Did you know that you can follow Jean Jean Vintage on Twitter? It's easy - just click join the conversation on the Twitter link on the side of this page. I tweet about new listings, thrifting adventures and other jewelry musings.

If you sign up to follow me this month, I'll enter you in a drawing for the lovely locket pictured above! Just leave me a comment on this post with a little shout like, "Hey I'm following you now!" so I know to get you in the mix. The drawing will be May 1st. Thank you!

5 comments:

labonnefemme1 said...

Hey Duff! I have never twittered, tweeted, seen a tweet or gotten a tweet but now I am really thinking about it! Your shop is looking lovely and I have gotten some rave reviews on my earrings!

We are..... said...

"Hey I am following you" - I think...I like the other girl have never tweeeeee....... before either, so I'll just keeping ready your blog.
Oh, and please enter me in the drawing too.
Erin

ScottieinaCanoe said...

Hey there :) i am following you on twitter. Your shop is full of gorgeous things btw!

Despina said...

Hello, just sign up to follow you after I bought a lovely book locket from your Etsy shop

D.

Jean Jean Vintage said...

Thanks for following ladies! The drawing will be this Saturday. XO Duff

Post a Comment