Bon weekend everyone! Here are five things - big and small - that made me happy this week:
1. Two dear friends of mine had a baby last week and I'm still enjoying the aftereffects of that tremendously good news. I had fun picking out a sweet rattle from this company to send their way.
2. The first season of The Cosby Show. It first aired in the fall of 1984 and ran for eight seasons - this is some seriously great television. Check out this great picture of Bill Cosby and his wife, Camille from the Life Magazine archives.
3. This gadget! It seems it might be possible for me to make good espresso at home without spending a fortune on an espresso machine after all! Does anyone have one of these? I would love to hear about it if you do.
4. V-8 juice. It has long been my in-flight drink of choice (with ice, please) but lately I've been drinking it on the ground, too. This is a sign that that I am either a.) a great candidate for a fancy juicer or b.) getting old. P.S. These old V8 juice ads are a little creepy.
5. This post from the supremely talented Miss Moss. I mean geeeeesshh.
What made you happy this week?