Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Requisite hearts




With Valentine's Day less than two weeks away now, I thought I better pile some hearts in the shop. I've already had a few thoughtful fellas stop by to pick out pretty things for their ladies! Aww. While I thoroughly enjoy having the occasional Significant Other stop in (send them along!) I am happiest when you all stop by in person. Maybe it is because I am a big believer in the Fine Art of Treating Yourself. So if you (like me!) are planning to strike out on your own and buy yourself a flower, a nice chocolate and maybe a vintage goodie around V-Day, soyez les bienvenus! The Jean Jean Vintage doors are always open.

2 comments:

Proper Paige said...

I just checked out your etsy shop and am in love with several items! Happy to follow you on Twitter, too! Look forward to chatting!

Wild Tea Party said...

I always treat myself with vintage goodies and chocolates, but I'm glad I have an 'excuse' for a purchase or two ;)

Post a Comment