Friday, October 14, 2011

A pretty girl in a locket - what more could you ask for?


There are few things that make me happier than seeing pretty ladies wearing Jean Jean Vintage jewelry. Robin shared these photos of herself on her blog, A Chow Life, last Friday and totally made my day. Robin develops pitch-perfect recipes in her Seattle kitchen and shares them, along with witty writing and beautiful photographs, on her excellent blog. If you don't already check in on her from time to time I highly suggest that you start now! I cook from her recipe archives frequently and am always super pleased with the results. My favorites? Lamb Ragout, Escarole, Sausage and White Bean Stew, and Goat Cheese Enchiladas.

Photo courtesy of A Chow Life

4 comments:

Andrea Dixon said...

I love that blog! Nice to see two wonderful worlds colliding:)

redmenace said...

Duff,
Thanks so much for this sweet post. I'm blushing.
Your shop is gorgeous and so are you.

Now, more bump pics please!
xo
Robin

Irene :: { Heirloom Attire } :: said...

Wow, right here in Seattle?! I thought that background looked familiar! She looks lovely! I'm excited to check out her cooking blog!

lauren said...

so great, i love when you get to see where vintage has found a home. :)

Post a Comment