Thursday, August 26, 2010

Free roller coaster ride


Persian Turquoise Ring c. 1700

If you ever want to feel like you are on a roller coaster, without leaving the comfort of your own home, all you have to do is look at this website - Georgian Jewelry. Your insides will be all topsy turvy with excitement in no time. This stuff is the real deal - diamonds, 18K gold, platinum, etc. I like several things on the site, but not necessarily the shiniest, fanciest pieces. I tend to like the jewelry that looks - well - most wearable. I don't think I'd feel too comfy leaving the house wearing a lot of karats and precious metals. But then again, maybe all I need is a little practice!

6 comments:

A Wild Tonic said...

Gorgeous!

labonnefemme1 said...

The crystal skull ring is intriguing!

Wildfell Hall Vintage said...

those are just a little TOO lovely!

KristiMcMurry said...

you are not kidding...my heart was beating fast looking at those engagement rings! I may have sent some links to the boy :)

Melissa Righero said...

GEEZ! That Victorian gold snake bracelet is just to good to be true!

Liane said...

I love that Memento Mori ring, and I'm not even a fan of skulls. I think I could easily spend hours on that web site. Thanks for sharing!

Post a Comment