Saturday, August 28, 2010

Going, going . . .



Summer is almost gone. I know it is. Which makes days like this all the sweeter. I was off to the post office here, goodies in tote, wearing some new (old) jewelry.

top| Threads 4 Thought, via Heavenly Metal
shorts| from an emergency pair of jean I bought @ Tati in France when I lost my luggage!
bag| vintage knitting bag ca. 1930s
shoes/sunnies| hand-me-downs from my best buddy
earrings| etched rose-gold panels on sterling screw backs ca. 1930s
rings| Persian turquoise and seed pearl rings, both missing stones - oh well! ca. 1900s
necklace| pearl, rhinestone and base metal festoon necklace ca. 1900s

2 comments:

Wild Tea Party said...

You look so lovely Duff :)

Kate@CatchupwithKate said...

New follower here - love your stashes!

Side note: you kin-of look like January Jones in the pictures atop this post... just my thoughts. smile

Post a Comment