Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Bakelite and baby bump

                   

I know, I know - more bakelite jewelry! That's just how it worked out this week. I'm wearing a few of the bangles from yesterday's post, as well as a rad bakelite pendant (still can't believe I found it) and my new "every day" ring.  And hey - I'm 25 weeks pregnant with this little guy! His new nickname around here is "Baby Bear." I took these pics in his room so that you could see the birch tree decals we just put up. I really like how they look.

11 comments:

Sandy a la Mode said...

awww super cute decal! and you are tiny girl!! love that ring!!!

lauren said...

dude you look SO CUTE here! the decal is be-dorable! bear-dorable!

Mariana said...

You look great!
Miss you.

Maria Casteel said...

pregnancy looks fabulous on you. and i love your hair!

Bombshell Bettie said...

oh my goodness your bump has grown so! isn't it amazing how fast they grow. you are so cute with your little bump :) also i love that color on you! I do hope we'll get to see the nursery when its all finished!

Wild Tea Party said...

Awh you look amazing duff! And your hair looks fabulous. I'm totally in love with the wall decal and necklace. Too much goodness in one post.

Feronia said...

You look great! And those colours are just lovely.

Kelsy said...

Duff, you're beautiful! I love your stuff and your site...I might have to have my mom ship me something from your site to France :)

BaronessVonVintage said...

You are GLOWING! Love the colours here.

redmenace said...

I love it. You are sooooo lovely!
And, I WANT that bow ring! Do you have it for sale? oxox

Maria Ramona said...

you know how you hear that some pregnant women have a "glow"? well, that totally describes you--- you look amazing!

Post a Comment