Thursday, November 17, 2011

34 weeks and fancy pants


I woke up today and my head was cold so I decided to put in some curlers. Great solution, non? Then I tried on an outfit from my friend Kat, including some dressy maternity pants (so obviously not ironed - sorry!) Then I thought, "Well, I'm all gussied up I might as well take a picture." So me voilà at 34.5 weeks. This bump is for real now.

Top || Isabella Oliver  Pants || Gap Maternity 
Necklace || 1940s brass multi-strand  Earrings || 1920s faux pearl chandelier drops
Bracelet || 1910s multi strand brass, glass and faux pearls

8 comments:

Wildfell Hall Vintage said...

yes your bump sure is for real! it's so perfectly formed, lovely bracelet D!

lauren said...

impossibly elegant. seriously. you look like dressed-down royalty.

oh, albatross said...

oooh i spot a lovely brass necklace. and that is one cutie patootie baby bump. i'm charmed.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful brass necklace! How exciting, the home stretch. Very soon you'll be meeting your handsome baby!

steph.kelley said...

Ain't you jes' the purdiest thang! The slacks and shirt combo is stunning — kudos to Kat for picking it and to you for wearing it so well. Hugs to you and baby bump! XOXOXOXO

rebecca s. said...

you are radiant and lovely. the wrap blouse is absolutely stunning on you and your baby. in love with that bracelet, too.

Wild Tea Party said...

I think I've said it before, but you're one hot pregnant lady.

And those earrings... Lordy me, they're cool.

No Carnations said...

The outfit looks so laid back and effortless. Classic. Stunning. Baby Bump and bracelet too have my heart pitter pattering away.

Post a Comment