Friday, April 6, 2012

Happy Easter!


It seems like just yesterday that I was writing this Easter post about my dad, but it was a year ago! A lot has happened since then, including the arrival of sweet Severen. Although he is too bitty to hunt for chocolate eggs this year, when he does get around to celebrating Easter I hope that he has as much fun as Mr. Jean Jean and I did when we were tots. Actually, it looks like Mr. Jean Jean is having lots more fun than me (just look at that little face!) But my sweater is better, non?

So for all of you who plan to enjoy a plastic egg full of jelly beans or a pink foil-wrapped chocolate egg this weekend, Happy Easter! Tonight also marks the start of Passover, so Chag Pesach Sameach to those celebrating the festival!

4 comments:

Wild Tea Party said...

Sooooooo cute. :)

steph.kelley said...

omgomgomg that face of utter Easter ecstasy is PRICELESS. have a great one this year, Jean Jean Family!! xoxoxo

Anonymous said...

That flannel clad lad is the funniest, cutest photo I've seen.

Feronia said...

Hope you had a lovely Easter :)

Post a Comment