Friday, June 17, 2011

Chez Panisse, enfin

        

Before we moved out to Berkeley for the semester, my mom gave us a gift certificate to Chez Panisse. Originally, I thought we would go for my birthday in January but I couldn't get a reservation. That was OK, though, because it was kind of fun to have that certificate burning a hole in my pocket these last few months. When Soren and I finally went last night, the experience easily met our high expectations. The menu was set so all we had to do was take our seats and enjoy the show! The four courses landed in front of us at perfect intervals and they were all delicious. Even the menu cover art was great!

Dress || Banana Republic
Jewelry || 1930s sterling filigree glass ring, rhinestone line bracelet, pot metal and rhinestone necklace
Purse || 1940s satin and black bead clutch

5 comments:

Maria Casteel said...

i am drooling on my keyboard, over both the menu and your loveliness.

Wild Tea Party said...

Looking spiffy Duff! And I am very jealous of that dessert!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful dress and the meal sounds amazing! Oh, and I love the ring.... of course!

No Carnations said...

You looked just perfect for your perfect night out!

Holly said...

I am incredibly jealous--of the meal and the outfit!

It was about this time last year that my husband and I were on our honeymoon in the Bay Area and we had a lovely meal at Chez Panisse. I have a few CP cookbooks and I've always loved Patricia Curtan's beautiful botanical illustrations.

Post a Comment