Tuesday, June 21, 2011

House things

art deco desk lamp, Modish Vintage || receipt clip board, Every Eskimo
shelf with blackboard, Now Vintage || shabby card rack, Every Eskimo
vintage large French pot, Haven Vintage || bottle holder, Every Eskimo
hand dyed pillow, Enhabiten || old mirror, Modish Vintage
kitchen table organizer, Old New Again || wire rack and drinking glasses, Now Vintage
metal locker basket and rustic shop drawer, Haven Vintage

I love these house things. I already bought the receipt board and the white filing thingy for my office.

4 comments:

Karen/Small Earth Vintage said...

I love these house things, too! We have an old desk light like the one from Modish, and I also have a card rack a bit like the one you have here...that I need to start using!

{ everyeskimo } said...

so lovely duff, and so glad those pieces found the perfect home! xoxox.

Cindy Rackow said...

Where did you get that lovely swan?

Jean Jean Vintage said...

Hi Cindy! I got the swan basket at an antique mall here in Michigan. If I see another one I'll grab it for you!

Post a Comment