Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Proof that my husband reads my blog


On Christmas morning Mr. Jean Jean led me into my office, eyes closed, and when I opened them I saw THIS hanging on my wall! Agghhh! I did a blog post about wanting an old pull-down map earlier this month (do you remember?), but I never talked to him about it in person. I had no idea he got one for me, let alone the exact map that I wishfully blogged about.  I am so happy and surprised. The map is unbelievably rad. Big points for Mr. Jean Jean. Big points.

12 comments:

vintch said...

oh that is just precious. what a thoughtful husband! merry christmas:)

Anne said...

EXTRA POINTS for Soren!

Bettina said...

Husbands who give good gifts are the best, right? :) My husband gave me two brooches from your lovely store as a Christmas gift, and both are absolutely wonderful!

All the best to you and your belly! :)

Melissa Righero said...

That's a keeper! And look at all your baby tummy photos!!! So exciting and so close!

Marguerite said...

That is definitely the best kind of husband!! What a lovely surprise -- magnifique!

Best wishes to you all. And hurry here, little one; we are all excited to see you!

De La Belle said...

That is very sweet, you got to love it when they get it so right!

No Carnations said...

They do good sometimes huh? Congrats!

Emily said...

What a thoughtful man! Thinking of you x

Anonymous said...

This is such a thoughtful and sweet gift. Plus, it looks PERFECT there!

Wild Tea Party said...

Gold star to Soren! He's a sweet heart I'm sure!

I'm thinking about you!

Kelsy said...

I totally remember, that is so awesome ! Who couldn't love those beautiful maps...I found a half-ripped one of Italy in the street not long ago, sadly beyond repair.

vintage jewlery said...

Sweet surprise, I agree, compliments for your beautiful blog and a sweet husband.

Post a Comment