Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Blue Glam Update


A glamorous update is in the works . . . just because.  Lots of Art Deco here, just the way I like it, including a very special bracelet and a rare pair of dress clips from the White Metal Casters Association (ca. 1930). These pieces will be sprinkled in the shop sometime between noon and midnight tonight. I know, I know, a twelve hour stocking window is super professional and useful for you, the interested shopper. But that's the best I've got. Honesty is my policy these days :)



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That bracelet is absolutely stunning!

Wild Tea Party said...

That pendant necklace, THOSE DRESS CLIPS! Beautiful!

Kristy Collingwood said...

To me that purse is looking stunning!! I like the other jewelries as well but that but purse is amazing. Thanks

Post a Comment