Friday, February 24, 2012

Just eight weeks ago . . .


Just eight weeks ago, I was very pregnant with this little guy. And now he is so big - drinking coffee and everything! Ha ha just kidding - neither he nor I are drinking coffee. But he is getting pretty big, right around 13# now I think. Happy two-month birthday Severen! It is so nice to have you here on the outside.

P.S. Who forgot to clean the mirror before taking those first two pics? Dammit! Oh yeah, that would be me. 

P.P.S. I'll be posting our birth story here next Friday!

5 comments:

oh, albatross said...

love the before & after. beautiful, the both of you.

abigail said...

very sweet! I love the before, and the after of course.

As for the mirror, you will no longer be to blame for it's condition once they are more mobile... I mean it's still up to you to clean it, but they will make it dirty! ; )

have a great weekend with your family!
abigail

aka @GrayDayShop

Anonymous said...

Gosh, he is so handsome and has such intense eyes. He must be the cutest baby ever when he does a pouty face cry!

steph.kelley said...

Oh my GOSH what a serious little man. Spittin' image (literally! har) of his folks, and all the handsomer for it. Looking forward to the birth story. Hugs!!! xoxo

Emily said...

He's getting to be quite the young man there :) What a sweetie!

Post a Comment