Monday, March 7, 2011

Part 1: The essentials


I've often wondered, if I could start over, how I would build my wardrobe from scratch. Where would I begin? What are the five or ten crucial items that I would need to build outfits around?

Although I don't know much about wardrobe essentials, I do have some pretty strong feelings about jewelry. I think there are ten versatile pieces that belong in every girl's jewelry box. They certainly don't have to be vintage, but I think you will be happier with the quality (and probably price) if you go that route. Here are the first five today, with the second five to follow tomorrow. All of these pieces are in the shop.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't wait for the second installment!

Marie said...

Lovely pieces, I especially love the locket.
Marie @ Lemondrop ViNtAge

Emily said...

Lovely - thanks. I love vintage jewellery but I am often unsure what pieces to wear.

Jaros Designs said...

Wonderful pieces - love your collection!

Post a Comment