Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Tunic time


Here's a little outfit post and a peek at the new jewelry organization in my bedroom (more of that tomorrow). A special thanks to Lauren (aka Dear Golden) for making me buy this cute tunic when we were shopping together in Berkeley this spring. I totally would not have picked it out myself but now I am so glad that I have it!

Tunic: Buffalo Exchange, Berkeley
Shoes: Hand-me-downs
Bracelets: 1900s and 1930s gold plate slide bracelets (my new favorites)
Necklace: D. F. Briggs Company fob locket, headed to the shop very soon

6 comments:

De La Belle said...

Adorable. and I want your shoes!

lauren said...

gahhhhh! this is so fantastic, the dress, the jewelry, your sweet legs! you looks so so fantastic! muah!

KristiMcMurry said...

It looks so cute on you! I love the pendant in that last photo.

The Thriftaholic (Leilani) said...

I always enjoy your outfit posts-- the tunic does look wonderful on you and is perfect for summer weather.

Gorgeous jewelry too of course, I'm digging the fob locket.

Wild Tea Party said...

Looking lovely :D

And I need to follow your lead and get hooks for all my necklaces. Currently they're strangling a sculpture or three. Quite messy looking.

Soren said...

Oh, wow. You look fabulous in that.

Post a Comment