Monday, July 4, 2011

Old West Lawrence

After three full days of driving from the Bay Area (30+ hours, ugghh), tonight we'll be landing in Lawrence, KS. Lawrence is one of my favorite towns in the Midwest, and not just because my Grandma lives there! I really like Old West Lawrence, where there are dozens of homes dating from the 1860s-1920s. I took these photos when we were there in January and forgot about them until now! I am sure the trees won't look like this when walk through the neighborhood later tonight.

P.S. I'll see you tomorrow for a big shop update. I'm pretty excited about it.

4 comments:

SImple and Serene Living said...

Just found and followed you. Love your blog and yes, these are wonderful old homes. I bet they look beautiful now with everything greened up.

Would love to have you visit me.
http://www.imsovintage.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

Beautiful homes! Those are the kind of homes I dream about owning.

Irene :: { Heirloom Attire } :: said...

My boyfriend and I love driving around looking at the old houses in Lawrence too! They're just beautiful! And waaay nicer to look at than the crummy ones around KU.

No Carnations said...

What a great way to spend the fourth! Driving across this great land and seeing many beautiful places like this!

Post a Comment