Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Splash!

  
 

Gathering these pieces for today's update was so much fun. I'm not a huge fan of green (I don't wear it very well) but blue-green/cyan I like quite a bit. It reminds me of swimming pool water! And I'm just nuts about old reverse carved pins like the butterfly one here. Gaahhh.

In other news, I'm headed to a private buying appointment today for the first time and I'm hoping for the best. Cross your fingers that I walk into a room full of Art Deco necklaces!

4 comments:

Zohar said...

loving the first necklace! I love blue-green/cyan as well, but can wear it. Looks weird on my skin.
Good luck in your appointment!

lauren said...

that second necklace is so regal, i vote for a room full of things like that at your buying appointment!

Megan said...

I am loving that ring and the two necklaces at the top! So pretty!

http://grlfashionista.wordpress.com/

abigail said...

GORGEOUS!! Hard to pick a favorite, but it might be the round necklace, although I agree with you about the pin! Yowzah!

Post a Comment