Thursday, April 7, 2011

Here to stay

Suddenly, it is summer here. I went for a jog yesterday and it was noooottt pretty. I thought to myself, "Oh s*&t, I'm that runner that I feel sorry/embarrassed for when see while I'm driving!"  Anyway, me and my very red face made it home OK. The last shuffling mile or so I was planning my outfit. I'd been saving the skirt for a sunny day and it was a great match for the necklace, which I'm stocking in the shop today. I do believe my love of antique plastic jewelry is here to stay!

skirt || Anthropologie sale rack
top || Purple Deer Vintage
shoes || Adelaide's Homesewn
necklace || 1940s lucite necklace

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Swoon worthy necklace!! Love it!
Hugs
~Leslie
http://retreauxgirl.blogspot.com

Wild Tea Party said...

Did you say it's GOING IN THE SHOP?! Can it come home to my jewelry box?! Please?

And you look too adorable! Glad to see the sun is coming out!

tree and kimball said...

holy amazing necklace, batman!

Karen/Small Earth Vintage said...

Love the necklace and skirt! They *do* go together. I can't wait to see what kind of neat plastic pieces you discover.

Anonymous said...

You found your California girl! Great outfit and the weather is so beautiful isn't it!?!

Zohar said...

what an gorgeous outfit on you Duff! And that ornagey color is just delicious. Yay for lucite, I'm so happy you're getting into them :)

lauren said...

necklace love, to be sure. but what's really great is you are out there in california able to run around with your legs all out! i am still completely bundled. send me some sun!

The Thriftaholic (Leilani) said...

Wow, you've had great luck finding lucite & bakelite pieces! I'm surprised you get let this one go, it's so fun and modern.

Post a Comment