Monday, April 25, 2011

Lavender and mint


Minty green and fresh-from-the-field lavender in the shop update today, rounded out with a bit of gold! Did you know that lavender is actually a genus of the mint family?

Speaking of mint, I'm excited to try this recipe for homemade soda very soon. I was also thinking that it would be fun to do a step-by-step post later this summer and show you how to make traditional Moroccan Mint tea (yum!) - what say ye? And as for lavender, I'm crazy about this French Lavender Honey from Provence.

2 comments:

Good Twin said...

mmm! I want some of that soda AND one of each of those lovely new pieces, please! ;)

Karen/Small Earth Vintage said...

I'm not really a soda drinker, but when I crave something soda-like, I just put a few drops of bitters (Fee Brother's Rhubarb are great, but plain ole Angostura works) in some club soda.

But what I really want to know is--what is that last green rhinestone-bedecked thingy? It is so pretty! Is it a buckle, a hair clip...?

Post a Comment