Friday, April 29, 2011

Thank you ♡


It is Friday again and every Friday I think to myself, "Wow, I just got to spend another week running Jean Jean Vintage. I am so lucky." Truly truly, I feel very grateful to live in a time and place where online business is possible (yay internets!), folks are interested in investing in vintage and antiques, and there are loads of talented, motivated young business owners to look up to and learn from. I am most grateful, however, for you. Yes, because without your interest and support in my little corner of the world this would all be for naught. Thank you so much. These flowers (from my yard) are for you!

4 comments:

Karen/Small Earth Vintage said...

Such a lovely sentiment! Whenever I stop to think about the fact of the internet I am amazed. I *never* imagined I'd be making my living this way. It really is kind of wonderful. (Gorgeous blooms, by the way.)

tree and kimball said...

your positive outlook & cheery disposition never cease to inspire me, duff. it is a great pleasure to share a virtual workspace with you. enjoy your friday & that beautiful garden of yours! ♥

Wild Tea Party said...

Thanks for the flowers! I'm very glad to have found your shop and to meet you :)

Becky said...

I too am grateful to be able to do what I love and make money while doing it! Life is an adventure. Hunting for things to sell in my shop is retail therapy. Making things that people actually want to buy is exhilarating! :) I always enjoy your pictures and finds. Thanks for sharing.

Post a Comment