Friday, April 15, 2011

Sweet tooth

Tartlets at Once Upon a Tart, NYC
I've had a crazy sweet tooth this entire week. It kicked off with a visit to Tartine Bakery last Saturday, where my friends and I bought enough pastries to cater a corporate business brunch and proceeded to devour them methodically, just the four of us. Then my buddy Kathleen gifted me a wonderful box of assorted chocolates and caramels from Fran's Chocolates in Seattle, which Mr. Jean Jean and I have been diligently working our way through after dinner (thanks Kathleen!)

I hope that you treated yourself to something sweet this week - preferably a buttery pastry, a chocolate bonbon or a cup of cool tea. If you forgot to, please make sure to play catch up this weekend! You deserve it. Bon weekend!

4 comments:

Karen/Small Earth Vintage said...

Mmm...Fran's salted dark chocolate caramels!

Tolu said...

mmm...tartine...so delicious!

Anonymous said...

Oh, I'm sorry, let me wipe that drool of my mouth. I think this calls for a trip to Bear Claw Bakery up here in the mountains for a fresh baked croissant drizzled in dark chocolate.

Kellie said...

That all looks delicious! I will most definitely track down a nice pastry to snack on this weekend. :)

Post a Comment