Monday, April 11, 2011

Mustard and cornichons

Last week's Monday update was pale and sweet but today's collection is a bit more savory. The yellows and greens remind me of whole-grain mustard and briny cornichons, two things that I always try to keep well-stocked at my house! The pieces range from Czech deco to mid-century "every day" and you will find them in the shop beginning at 9 AM EST. Oh - and I've got a sweet mustard seed charm for the first gal who orders something from this collection!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I want that bloodstone ring!

lauren said...

i love that first bracelet to bits! gorgeous post.

Wild Tea Party said...

That last bracelet is something else!

On another note, I'm wearing my excelsior 30s brooch on a black jumper today and my co-worker did a double take and said, 'Are you a trekkie?'. Wasn't the look I was going for.

Feronia said...

Beautiful! Love the seed charm.

Post a Comment